Download the Bridging the Gap Flyer for project information.
- -WHAT: Earn stipends learn about COVID-19’s continued impact on those with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (IDD).
- -WHO: Colorado residents with IDD, their families, friends, caregivers, and IDD support providers and professionals.
- -HOW: Convenient online learning you can watch at your pace and on your own time.
- -WHEN: Anytime between now and Friday, September 29th, 5:00pm MST.
FIRST 100 PARTICIPANTS COULD EARN UP TO $100 IN STIPENDS
Option 1: Receive $50.00. Option 2: Receive $50.00. Or choose both: Receive a total of $100.00!
Option 1: Enroll and take an online course (duration: 35 minutes)
Option 2: Watch three video series (total time: 35 minutes)
- -Unmasked: How COVID-19 impacted people with Developmental Disabilities
- -COVID-19. What Now? A Guide to COVID-19 Care and Access in Colorado for people with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
- -COVID-19 and the Mistreatment, Abuse, Neglect, and Exploitation of People with Disabilities
To receive a gift card (Colorado residents only who have a connection IDD)
After finishing the training(s), CLICK HERE to complete the follow up survey to receive your e-gift stipend within 2-weeks if you are one of the first 100 eligible people to take the survey. Offer ends Friday, September 29th, 5:00pm MST.
Additional Bridging the Gap Project Resources:
- -Pandemic Planning for People with Disabilities
- -Use the Social Media Toolkit to spread the word about the Bridging the Gap Project.