Students with developmental disabilities in special education have Individualized Education Plans (IEPs). This five-part series provides basic information on the IEP, including:
- -What is an Individualized Education Plan (IEP)?
- -What is IEP eligibility and what are evaluations?
- -What are the differences among Annual, Re-Eval, and Triennial IEPs?
- -What should I know about Behavior Plans and the IEP?
- -What should I know about IEP goals, objectives, and data collection?
Watch the Vodcast
Listen to the Podcast